If you're interested in the no-diet approach to weight control our combination of Activz Complete and Activz Organic Rice Protein Powder is the perfect morning breakfast shake for you.
Complete supplies you vitamins and nutrition and our Activz Rice Protein is vital for a balanced diet. Protein fills you up fast. Also, to absorb the protein your body burns lots of calories.
What does this combination do for you?
Activz Rice Protein Powder is an organic nutritional supplement that can be added to your morning Complete to boost your protein levels. Activz Organic Rice Protein provides a protein source that contains no cholesterol and is very low in fat. It’s crucial to include plenty of protein throughout the day to build strong muscles. This combination - one scoop of Complete and one scoop of Rice Protein - is only 220 calories and it'll give you needed protein and a complete multivitamin in a delicious shake.
This combination shake is great if you're on a diet wanting to lose weight or control your weight.
- Protein helps you feel fuller longer by slowing down digestion.
- Protein wards off sugar cravings. Protein does this task by slowing down the absorption of sugar from your stomach into your bloodstream.
- To absorb Protein your body actually burns more calories than required by most other foods.
- This one is very simple, your body cannot effectively burn fat as energy if it doesn't have help from either carbohydrate or protein.
Activz Organic Rice Protein provides:
- 9 amino acids in balanced amounts
- 98.2% digestion efficiency
- Delivers 2 grams of inulin
- Is hypoallergenic and generally safe for all diets.
Activz Complete provides your body:
- 12 necessary vitamins
- 8 Amino acid chelated minerals
- Essential plant enzymes
- Whole-food antioxidants
- Proteolytic enzymes
- Essential fatty acids
- 11 strains of beneficial probiotics
Activz Organic Rice Protein: 30-serving canister - Vanilla or Chocolate
Activz Complete Multivitamin: 30-serving canister
Add one scoops of protein powder and one scoop of Complete to 8 to 12 ounces of cold water, juice, or milk and drink.
As with any supplement, please consult your health care practitioner before using. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.