Optivida Complete Essentials, for a healthier mind and stronger body.
Complete Essentials is an ideal blend of 29 fruits and vegetables, 22 body balancing herbs, spices, plus 8 alkalinizing greens and grasses. A daily packet supplies your body with 22 vitamins and minerals, 21 full- spectrum plant-derived enzymes, and 15 probiotic strains.
OptiDri™ is patented drying technology that allow Optivida to use real fruits and vegetables without loss of nutrients and without preservatives. Unlike traditional drying methods, OptiDri™ does not rely on intense heat or vacuum pressure to remove water.
This is the world's finest vitamin and mineral supplement. It is created from the purest ingredients obtainable including organic fruits and vegetable. It is so pure, it is suitable for everyone; seniors, kids, vegans, vegetarians, just anyone who prefers to be healthy.
Convenient and easy to use every morning. Mix one packet with 10 - 12 ounces of cold water, juice, or milk and drink. Add a few ice cubes if you prefer a colder drink. Unaccustomed users and children should start with 1/2 serving per day for the first week to allow the body to gradually acclimate to Optivida Complete Essentials' nutritionally dense formulation.
A Complete Essential Box contains 30 single-servings packets - Best used by July 2024.
Complete Essentials contains 100% of daily value of 13 essentials vitamins and 8 minerals, all from 29 fruits and vegetables.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid
- Iron, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum
Complete Essentials also contains a proprietary balance blend of 8 Organic Grasses and Greens.
This blend will provide support for your immune system and a real boost to your body’s natural detoxification mechanisms.
- 21 full-spectrum plant-derived enzymes.
- Help break down carbs, starches, gluten, and milk products for better digestion.
- Helps your body utilize nutrients and minerals for better overall health
- 15 Strains of Probiotics to support optimal health.
- 22 herbs and spices botanicals
- Chia Seed – excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids, helps lower blood pressure, helps lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Flax Seed – rich in omega 3 fatty acids, high in fiber and supports healthy cholesterol levels.
- Aloe Vera – supports healthy cholesterol levels, assists in lowering blood glucose levels, improves skin health and supports the digestion.
- Licorice Root – supports the respiratory system, soothes the stomach, stimulates the adrenal gland and enhances bile production.
- Parley Leaf – rich source of antioxidants, supports kidney function, has anti-inflammatory effects, and aids hormonal balance.
- Curcumin (Turmeric) Root and Extract – potent antioxidant, anti-arthritic, reduces joint pain, improves brain function and protects against Alzheimer’s.
- Cinnamon Extract – contains potent antioxidant compounds.
- Green Tea Extract - helps prevent lipid per oxidation, inhibits tumor growth, and acts as an anti-viral and anti-bacterial.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids - potent antioxidant, improves vascular flow and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Ginger – aids in digestion, reduces stomach upset and nausea, reduces arthritis, muscle and joint pain, may lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Cocoa – high in antioxidants, may lower blood pressure, increases blood circulation, supports learning and memory, has mood enhancing effects.
- Peppermint Leaf – helps with stomach upset and indigestion, reduces stomach cramping in irritable bowel, reduces nausea.
- Rose Hips – high in vitamin C, supports gastro-intestinal function, improves immune health, high in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hops Flower – promotes sleep, high in antioxidant flavanol compounds, anti-viral, supports brain health and may have anti-tumor effects.
- Orange Peel – potent antioxidant, high in vitamin C, supports healthy cardiovascular function, anti-inflammatory, reduces the effects of carcinogens and supports healthy metabolism.
- Garlic – lowers bad cholesterol, has anti-viral effects, high in antioxidants, may lower blood pressure, and has anti-inflammatory properties
- Cayenne Fruit – helps reduce joint and muscle pain, potent antioxidant effects, supports healthy digestion, linked to weight loss and fat reduction and improves circulatory health.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – high in antioxidants, improves metabolism, supports healthy cholesterol and triglyceride levels, reduces blood pressure, may inhibit weight gain.
- Fennel Seed – supports a healthy digestive system, reduces gas and bloating, supports heart health, high in antioxidants, inhibits tumor growth and supports respiratory function.
- Black Pepper Extract – enhances nutrient absorption and utilization, improves digestion, supports fat metabolism, acts as an expectorant in upper respiratory conditions.
- Artichoke Leaf – acts as a prebiotic, supports healthy cholesterol levels, improves digestion and protects the liver against toxins.
OptiDri™ is patented drying technology that allow Optivida to use real fruits and vegetables without loss of nutrients.
How it Works:
OptiDri™ does not rely on intense heat or vacuum pressure to dry the fruits or vegetables because heat drying or vacuum pressure drying will damage or totally destroy the plant's fragile nutrients and color compounds. OptiDri™ technology on the other hand, uses specific wavelengths of natural light to target and evaporate water molecules. This technology is so gentle it has the unprecedented ability to retain the plant's original phytonutrients, plus the fiber from the skins, seeds, and pulp.
OptiDri™ retains the beneficial compounds without the need for fillers or carriers while keeping compounds as close to nature as possible.
Vitamins improve your appearance.
Vitamins A, C and E are essential to healthy skin. Biotin, a member of the Vitamin B family is important for keeping hair healthy. Vitamin C helps prevents skin cancer and Vitamin E makes the skin look and feel younger and more rejuvenated.
As with any supplement, please consult your health care practitioner before using. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.