Honest Nutrition, LLC
1050 East 3300 South, Suite 204
Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
Customer Service: 801-865-5669 or 801-651-5236
Business Office: 801-651-5236
email: [email protected]
What Personal Information We Collect
We collect your name, company name, shipping and billing addresses, email address, phone number(s), payment details (for example, your credit card information) and information about purchases you initiate. This allows us to create your account in our internal system to monitor the progress of your order, and to contact you in relation to it. We also use this information to provide you with our products and services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide you with advertising and marketing, and invoice you. Additionally, we use this information to make sure that we comply with legal requirements.
When We Collect Personal Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our blog, respond to a survey, fill out a form, enter information on our site or purchase products. We also collect Personal Information when you use our website. This includes the full URLs, your clickstreams through our website, the pages you view and how you interact with them and how you leave the Website. We automatically collect technical information about the device you use to visit, including your IP address, browser type/version and related settings.
On occasion, your personal data may have been stored on third-party databases and passed to us by those third parties because they have determined some of our products may be of interest, or be relevant, to you. We do this on the terms of a written agreement with each third party. In those circumstances, the relevant third party confirms to us that you have expressly consented to them holding your data and transferring it specifically to us for the reasons we require it.
The following third parties provide your personal data to us, or we disclose it to them for the reasons listed:
Sharing Your Personal Information:
We share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as ecommerce providers like Big Commerce, payment service providers like PayPal and Amazon Pay, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies.
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us), and payment services.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our blog, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries)
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your nonpublic personal information. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We Use 'Cookies'
- Understand and save our users preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
- Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Information unless we provide users with advance notice. However, this does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
Can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By calling us
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old. When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
To comply with Fair Information Practices, we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email within 7 business days;
We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in compliance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
In writing, addressed to:
Honest Nutrition, LLC
1050 East 3300 South, Suite 204
Salt Lake City, Utah 84106
Or via email at:
Corporate Office: 801-651-5236
THIS POLICY LAST UPDATED: May 1, 2021